Complaints Procedure

Making a Complaint

If you are not satisfied with the service you receive from any member of the practice team, or you want to make a complaint, please contact our practice manager who will make arrangements to meet you.

We hope that if you have a problem, you will use our complaints procedure. We believe this will give us the best chance of putting right whatever has gone wrong and also give us an opportunity to improve our practice. But this does not affect your right to approach the local health authority.

If you feel you cannot raise your complaint with us or you are not satisfied with the result of our investigation, you should contact the Neath Port Talbot Local Health Board complaints manager for further advice (phone 01792 326500). You can also get help and support from the Independent Community Health Council Advocacy Service on 01792 324201.