Pontardawe Primary Care Centre is a partnership practice (non-limited).
We are not currently a training practice.
We are committed to giving you the best possible treatment and the highest quality care when you need it. We train our staff so that they are well able to support the medical staff who deliver our services, and are able to meet all future demands of the National Health Service.
- We expect you to keep your appointments. If you cannot keep an appointment let us know as soon as possible.
- If you have a chronic (long term) condition, it is important to attend the clinics when invited. We use these clinics to monitor your condition. If you have a chronic (long term) condition and you have not been invited to a special clinic, please let us know and we will look into it.
- We hope you will understand that you must ask for a home visit only if it is absolutely necessary for medical reasons.
- We do not tolerate violence or threatening behaviour and we may remove you from our practice list if you abuse us verbally or physically.
- We will treat you with respect and dignity at all times and in return we will expect the same courtesy from you